Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bubble Gum and Lollipops

Again, only words I could think of. I have to get better at giving a title to my posts :p lol
Well, it's been a pretty uneventful week. Which means.....time for drawing! It was so nice outside the other day. I sat out on our old deck (wich now seems to serve as some sort of platform in our backyard ha ha) and drew. Just different things I observed, like pieces of wood or a tree. The only problem is it was so nice that I fell asleep! It felt so good to be out for so long. I'm so excited for more awesome weather! I just hope Minnesota isn't a tease and gives us another nasty April snow storm. That would be just cruel..
I'd love to show you the sketches from that day...However, I lost the journal i was sketching in :(  It's around here somewhere I just need to look for it. Until then, I shall use some older sketches that I've never posted before. How about that? hit read more to view the pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment